Kia Seltos price hiked and variants revised. Launched with a total of 18 variants initially. Now 2 variants discontinued. Price increased in the range of Rs. 10-30,000/- depending on variant to variant.
The UVO connected car features now increased to 50+. This includes smart watch connectivity and new voice commands. The 1.4T-GDI GTK and GTX 7DCT trims are no longer available. 16 trims on offer.
Emergency Stop Signal (ESS) now comes standard across all variants. Smart-Key Remote Engine Start is available with all automatic trims.
HTX, HTX+, GTX and GTX+ trims come with – UVO “Hello Kia” voice assistant, smart watch app connectivity, air purifier control, Voice Assist Indian Holiday Info and Voice Assist Cricket Score.
These variants also get FATC deco panel silver garnish, sunroof with LED room lamp, metal scuff plates, etc. The HTX+ and GTX+ trims get dual tone colour option on sunroof. There is a new dual tone orange and white colour option.
Front and rear USB charger added to all the variants. HTK+ trim also gets leatherette gear knob now. Black leatherette interior now with GTX and GTX+ trims. Printed dashboard garnish and dual muffle design on HTK+.
Apart from these updates, there are no other changes. The carmaker has refreshed the Seltos to keep up against the newly launched Hyundai Creta.
Kia Seltos Price Hiked
* Petrol 1.5 HTE – Rs. 9.89 Lakhs
* Petrol 1.5 HTK – Rs. 10.49 Lakhs
* Petrol 1.5 HTK+ – Rs. 11.59 Lakhs
* Petrol 1.5 HTX – Rs. 13.34 Lakhs
* Petrol 1.5 HTX iVT – Rs. 14.34 Lakhs
* Petrol 1.4 Turbo GTX – Rs. 15.54 Lakhs
* Petrol 1.4 Turbo GTX+ – Rs. 16.39 Lakhs
* Petrol 1.4 Turbo GTX+ 7DCT – Rs. 17.29 Lakhs
* Diesel 1.5 HTE – Rs. 10.34 Lakhs
* Diesel 1.5 HTK – Rs. 11.69 Lakhs
* Diesel 1.5 HTK+ – Rs. 12.69 Lakhs
* Diesel 1.5 HTK+ 6AT – Rs. 13.69 Lakhs
* Diesel 1.5 HTX – Rs. 14.44 Lakhs
* Diesel 1.5 HTX+ – Rs. 15.49 Lakhs
* Diesel 1.5 HTX+ 6AT – Rs. 16.49 Lakhs
* Diesel 1.5 GTX+ 6AT – Rs. 17.34 Lakhs
* all prices, ex-showroom